This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goodbye my dear Puma

i am not really a rubber shoes fan.  my mom seldom bought rubber shoes for me back then that's why i never got used to wearing a pair.  so believe me when i say that apart from my small collection of chucks, i only have 2 pairs of rubber shoes - one is nike which i used only thrice since i bought it 4 years ago; and the other is my super, ultra, soft puma which was a christmas gift from a dear friend 6 years ago. yup! 6 years and i'm proud to say that it lasted this long :)

i've worn it so many times. it's really soft, fits my feet perfectly, super light and it looks so slim.  i love the chocolate brown color accented with white and cream.

anyway, when i checked it today i noticed that the soles are coming off and the sides are peeling already.  i felt a bit sad but after thinking about what my puma and  i have been through all these years...phew!  i realized that it was so "sulit" :)

it still looks okay really but if you examine the sides you'll see that parts are broken...







i will surely miss my puma! hope i can find another perfect pair that will last not only 6 years but more ::)

1 comment:

  1. Sad :( That's how I feel about my Nine West kitten heels when i saw the leather peeling off. It's deemed unusable but I still don't want to let it go. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete