This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Christmas Gift

I got a Polaroid DVF-130 USB Camcorder from my friend last Christmas. I consider this the best gift because I really wanted to buy one for myself even before the holidays. Original plan was to get a Flip Video Camcorder but then they only have a couple of stocks available and the model that I wanted was out of stock.



Anyways, my friend gifted me with the Polaroid camcorder and I'm so thankful that he did. Talk about fun, simple and user friendly, this USB Polaroid Digital Video Camera gives you all three and then some! With a compact built, it's always ready to head out on any adventure. Just point and shoot while the 2.0" bright LCD lets you get every shot just the way you want. It's so perfect for the holidays!!!! :)



Features

  • Built-in USB stick for easy download

  • SD card compatible for expanded memory

  • Battery level indicator

  • PC & Mac compatible


Specifications

  • Takes 480 x 640 VGA video @ 30 fps

  • 2.0" bright color LCD for previewing video while you shoot

  • 8x digital zoom


No comments:

Post a Comment