This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

JOSEF...NOW...AFTER 2 MONTHS :D

It's been awhile since i last wrote an entry in my blog. i've been so busy with work, beads, bags, broken heart, and of course with my nephew josef.  he's 2 months now, very perky. very 'matakaw', very cute. i never thought that it will be like this.  i look forward to visiting my sister and josef every other day, MWF (since TTH i finish tutoring around 9pm).  I also spend time with them saturday if i have time -- since weekend is my only time for business. i try to squeeze them in my sched. having a baby is super magastos too! i'm always broke! haha! but worth it.

here are some of his new pics. enjoy!





isn't he adorable! can't deny it. haha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment