This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ukay Trip

I've been reading about Ukay-Ukay raves for sometime now and finally, last Saturday, I was able to go on my Ukay-Ukay trip.

It was a productive day for I was able to score some great finds.  Actually laces and stars are the theme of my UK finds :)

This blouse is super nice. Sleeveless with lace detail.  I also like the asymmetrical cut (which can't be seen in the photo, sowee) perfect for slim pants or leggings! :)



Super cute stars skirt.  I didn't let go of this skirt the minute I saw this in the rack. I love it!!! Plus it has a gartered waist so perfect for my "sometimes" big tummy ;)



Of course  if there's a star-themed skirt, there's a star-themed shirt...Hooray! A racerback sando! Great find because it has never been used (since it has a tag).



Another great find - a long sleeveless, floral shirt with lace details and some kind of ruching at the edge...really nice. I love its color too...



Last is a satin-lace skirtwhich is some kind of vintage.



All these for only P620.  Not bad :)

I'm planning to visit again the Ukay shop this weekend.  I hope there'll be more nice clothes to buy. Tee Hee :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow good for you! I dont have time to go ukay *sniff* All my purchases were either sourced [ukay] online or at the mall.

    Where did you go ukay? The one in cubao has new arrivals of bags and shoes :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! musta? I checked out the ukay shop in buendia. hehe. nice yung stuff nila ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh...I thought you went to the one near UN. They've got good stuff too, medyo mahal lang cos it's they just opened and konti lang tao pumupunta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't been there eh. try ko next time :)

    ReplyDelete