This blog is for craft lovers, food enthusiasts, life adventurers, fashion followers and creative minds. My posts are everything and anything under the sun that can be considered fun and creative. Happy reading! :)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

YOGURT EXPERIENCE

THE WHITE HAT (Italian Frozen Yogurt)


(Rob Midtown, MOA, Trinoma)



Taste it to find out what everyone is raving about!


I have (at this moment) this so-called addiction to Yogurt.  My friend, Kira, introduced me to this healthy dessert.


After trying the infamous "yog-yog" in Greenmeadows Bazaar, I thought that all yogurt tastes like that :) I didn't like it that much so when Kira told me to try out White Hat (Rob, Midtown) I didn't dare anymore. haha!!!


But when i tried it (first time with Kira and Mark), it's LOVE!


Its a guilt-free dessert and I really like its tangy taste.  PLUS... White Hat's homemade cheescake is the BEST!!! :)




RED MANGO (Authentic Frozen Yogurt)


(Trinoma)


This is another yogurt house that my other friend, Irene, recommended. It's in Trinoma. Quite far from my place.  But again, Kira and I met there so I found this the perfect opportunity for me to taste Red Mango's yogurt. Hmmm.. Will it be LOVE also just like with The White Hat?


Do we love it??? Check out Kira's pic to know the answer ;)



Our yogurt - peach and strawberry toppings.



Kira - "White Hat, White Hat!!!" :)


Actually, it's not that bad. We just feel that it's lacking something....Kira said the "yogurty" taste...For me, the sweetness and the "overload" toppings..tsk, tsk :)


What about you? Are you a White Hat lover? or "Red Mango?" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment